Hard work deserves recognition, and at The Spring and Studer Community Institute, we want to celebrate businesses that are excelling in our community.
And Your Impact
We are introducing The 5 Fastest-Growing Businesses Awards to do just that! This award will recognize outstanding entrepreneurs and business owners, serve as a prestigious opportunity to celebrate their talent and wisdom, and offer inspiration to other companies to be part of this exclusive group. Award winners will be honored at the EntreCon awards ceremony this November.
Pensacola is quickly becoming a leader in business and entrepreneurship, and we want to recognize leaders in the community on their own business success.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Companies, corporations, partnerships, and sole proprietorships must meet the following criteria:
- Must operate business in either Escambia County or Santa Rosa County
- Be privately held, for profit that is not a franchise and not a subsidiary or division of another company
- Have been in business for three years or more as of January 1, 2022
- Have had verifiable, average annual top-line revenue of $100,000 or more every year since and including the calendar year 2019, or for the past three full fiscal years
The application will open July 1 and close on September 30.
Before you begin the application, make sure you have all the documents required. You will be uploading either:
1. Audited or reviewed financial statements by an external CPA firm (i.e. auditors signed opinion letter) for years 2021, 2020 & 2019.
2. The business’ signed U.S. Income Tax Return for the years 2021, 2020 & 2019 (forms accepted: 1120, 1120S, 1065, Schedule C)
Strict confidentiality will be maintained for the financial statements or tax returns submitted. No Spring or SCI staff will have access to that information, only the firm conducting the judging will have access to it.
The Spring and SCI reserve the following rights: (1) To independently verify that nominees and applicants meet all criteria; (2) Reject any nominee or applicant for any reason; (3) Modify requirements as needed without notification.
Interested in Sponsoring the Event?
Hard work deserves recognition and at The Spring and Studer Community Institute,
we want to celebrate businesses that are excelling in our community.